- By visiting and using the www.designmywalls.com.au website you agree to the terms listed
- If you do not agree, please do not use this website
- We reserve the right to make changes to this agreement at any time
- This agreement is between anyone who uses the website and Design My Walls (ABN: 67737854797)
By making an online purchase, you agree to these terms:
- Are 18 years and over
- Are entering into a legal contract with us
- We reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the legal guardians or parents, if we suffer any loss or damage as a result of a minor that placed the order
All graphics, text, images, design, software and look are the property of Design My Walls and may not be copied, published, reproduced or used in any way, without the express permission and authorization of Design My Walls.
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and will include the Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is added at checkout or invoice.
Delivery is a flat $25 charge. We offer free shipping on custom quotes orders over $299. Item(s) will be delivered in a postal tube via courier service. Items can be delivered Australia wide, with exception of some remote islands. Design My Walls does not deliver internationally from Australia. Design My Walls reserves the right to not suffer any loss whatsoever for orders placed for an international delivery. If package arrives damaged, please contact us immediately via email.
- All payments must be received in full at time of checkout.
- If a payment is not received, or is declined, we will not process your order.
- Refunds after set-up process will be in the form of store credit.
- Once a payment is received and printing processing has begun, cancellation and or/a refund can not be achieved.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that you suffer if a third party acquires unauthorised access to data that you have provided to us while placing an order at our website
It is vital that you understand that when enlarged, a low quality image (ie. a low file size or resolution) may become blocky, blurry, grainy, or otherwise of low quality when enlarged. Also, the colours in the image displayed on your screen may vary from the colours of the image in the final printed product depending on the colour, contrast and other settings on your computer and monitor. We will not be liable to you if your image that you provide, request or approve, is of insufficient resolution. Once an order is made you will receive a high resolution, ready-to-print PDF that you will be able to access your final 1:1 quality and approve for print.
Refunds and Replacement Policy
Please do choose carefully, as we are not obliged in any way to provide a refund or exchange because of a change of mind or wrong decision. If a refund is requested after payment and design set-up, but prior to print, your refund will be in terms of store credit up to and including the full amount. We will accept returns, and offer an exchange or re-print for incorrect, defective or damaged items only. Please thoroughly check item before installation as we cannot replace item once it has been installed. Risk such as loss or damage, passes to you upon delivery. Items must be returned, unused, in their original shipping tube within 14 days of receipt. We will repay the return shipping costs. Please contact us first before returning items.
Application, Use and Removal of Wall Film
It is vital that you are aware that it is your responsibility that the surface that you intend to apply the wall graphic to is suitable, and whether removal of the product will cause any damage to the wall or surface. If in doubt, use our test sample. You should not apply your wall graphic to a wall, or surface that is crumbling, deformed, peeling, wallpapered, damp, wet, has Teflon and/or silicon in the paint or poorly prepared. Do not use household cleaners to prep the wall first. In certain instances removal of the wall graphic from some painted walls or surfaces can cause the paint to be removed from that wall/surface. We take no responsibility for any bubbling or lack of adhesion arising from incorrect use of the wall graphic, a poorly prepared wall or surface, a painted surface that has Teflon and/or silicon in it, a newly painted wall/surface, heat, damp and/or any other wall or surface that is not applicable to hosting wall graphics.
Installation is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. In the event that an installation has been organised by Design My Walls, it will be done so through a third party. Once a Design My Walls mural or wrap has been supplied, responsibility transfers to the purchaser and third party installer.
Damage to Property
Design My Walls will not be liable for any damage or loss caused to surfaces in customer properties as a result of the application or removal of the wall graphics.